Firestone EPDM Flat Roof Rubber Membrane
- Firestone E.P.D.M is a high performing synthetic rubber membrane offering a unique combination of features and benefits.
- Available in large sheet sizes anything up to 12.5m x 30m, resulting in fewer field seams and less installation time.
- Due to its composition, essentially EPDM polymers and carbon black, Firestone EPDM offers unmatched resistance to ozone, UV radiation, and ultimately ageing. Life expectancy of 50+ years!
- Firestone EPDM remains flexible at temperatures down to -45 degrees and can elongate over 300% to accommodate building movements and temperature fluctuations.
- Firestone EPDM requires little or no maintenance. This feature combined with the inherent durability and competitive installed cost of EPDM roofing systems, result in a very low life-cycle cost.
- Firestone EPDM is an inert material with limited environmental impact during manufacture and use of the product.